7.31.2008

Updates

I've been away from blogging for the past few days. It's been a very productive week. We're going camping this weekend at Elk Lake with Carrie, Jamil, James & Ana. I can't wait!! I'm so dang happy we've been able to camp as much as we have this summer. It's so fulfilling.

I started a knitting group a couple weeks ago and we met for the first time this past Sunday and then again last night. I'm having SO much fun meeting with these women. It's a downtown group which helps immensely for obvious transportation reasons. I have no idea how large the group will get to be, but the more the merrier. We're meeting Sunday afternoons and a weeknight, probably Thursdays or Fridays. If you're interested, feel free to join! I just started working on an Entrelac scarf.... and I'm loving it! The color changes and pattern definitely keep it interesting. It's not social knitting, but still a ton of fun.

We'll be gone this weekend, but back at it again next week.
Have a good one! And pray for some Sun!! It's summer after all, right?

No comments: