8.11.2008

Knitters Anonymous

Sorry I've been away from the blog a bit lately. We've been very busy and frankly, I've been enjoying the outdoors more than blogging :)

This last weekend I went to Bainbridge Island to visit a yarn shop called Churchmouse with a group of knitters from the Eastside. A lovely woman in our downtown knitting group invited me to join them on their field trip and it was a great day. The weather was beautiful, the yarn so yummy and my fantastic Mom met me out on the island for lunch!! It doesn't get a whole lot better than that. Oh and I got the most scrumptious yarn.... ever. Be looking for some pics of works in progress. I should have a few here very soon.

This week is another busy one, but an exciting one as well. We're going sailing tomorrow night, attending a Shrek cast party (Bringing Ugly Back), and then heading on a Road Trip Thursday morning through Monday..... WOO HOO!! I'll try and keep you as updated as possible, but if you don't hear from me before next week: Cheers! To some sun and relaxation.

No comments: