9.15.2008

Pictures of Projects



I've been promising pictures of my knitting projects and I finally got the camera out to take a few. They aren't the best pictures, but they will suffice. Chris' Scarf is an easy Garter Stitch Lengthwise. He likes 'em scratchy so that's what he got. I used a 100% Wool Tweed Yarn.

Mom's Scarf is called "My So Called Scarf" and has a sort of herringbone stitch. The yarn is the Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Chunky. It's to die for. So soft and so yummy.... it sheds terribly, but who cares... carry around a lint roller. Every stitch has been hand painted and I thought this stitch pattern showed off the yarn beautifully.

My scarf is my first attempt at entrelac. It's very fun and super soft thanks to the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn, but takes a while to knit up. In the meantime I'm going to work on my first lace project, finishing up Mom's scarf, and a very simple cardigan. I'm hoping to learn to knit socks this winter so be looking for updates on that too.


Chris' Scarf



Mom's Scarf



My Scarf






1 comment:

vovo said...

i love the scarf you're working on for yourself for two reasons:

1. the sudden burst of orange amid the gray & blue.
2. the woven pattern.