11.19.2008

A Baby Story

I have an explanation for the tiredness, lack of blog posts, etc.

We're Pregnant!!

Today marks week 8 of the pregnancy and we had a great Ultrasound this morning. I will post pictures of our baby blob :) We heard the heartbeat which makes it all the more real. Everything is moving along perfectly. We're just praying for continued good health for our little bean.

We're excited to share this wonderful exciting time with you all and I'm sure there will be plenty of updates to come.

Much love.

I told you it was a blob :)


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats Laura! I look forward to more baby posts. :)

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohmygoodness congrats! I am so excited for you guys! So so very excited!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :)

I am so happy for you both. Oh my goodness, we NEED to get together soon. We miss you guys!!! <3

Jessi said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! There is nothing better than being a mommy. Congrats! :)