10.02.2009

A Couple Projects

I knit an Aviatrix hat for Miles a little while ago. I love how it turned out. I think the buttons are my favorite part :)

Pattern: Aviatrix Hat (Ravelry)
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran - o.5 skeins
Time to complete: Approx. 3-4 hours





Since Miles is starting to bald and winter is around the corner, I've decided to knit him another hat. This one is an adorable owl hat. It's my first project with cables and I'm getting the hang of them. I also love this yarn. It's malabrigo chunky. I have more for a couple hats for Chris and I and I also have a stash to knit my Mom's February Lady sweater. I'll be starting that after this hat is done and I can take a larger knitting bag with me to work (aka, when I can dump my pump bag!) since all of my knitting time is on the ferry.

Pattern: Owl Tuque (Ravelry)
Yarn: Malabrigo Chunky



Here is a picture of Miles in that onesie I made a while back. Definitely inspiration to make him more clothes :)



I knit a hat for Chris, but he has it with him today so I'll take pics and post about it later.

No comments: