1.12.2010

blog resolutions or something like that

I've seen many bloggers writing about their new year resolutions and many have included goals on number of times they will post in a week, what they will post about, etc. It's true that the beginning of a year is a great time to reflect and renew. I have been feeling like I need some refreshing on the blog front. I took some time to review the past couple years of blogging and realized that in '08, I had a pretty good thing going here. I would post poetry, city happenings, family photos, articles of interest, etc. I believe I have just gotten lazy. I have been doing a mediocre job of posting family pics, but the rest has gone by the wayside. My resolution is to post at minimum twice a week, idealy 3-4 times a week and to vary the interest of my posts. Hopefully I have something interesting to say and read. Hopefully you will still enjoy my blog.

Happy 2010

2 comments:

Jessi said...

You aren't lazy. You are a mama. It is time consuming. Your blog is great, but I do have to admit, I liked hearing about what was going on around the city and such.

Miss Sarah said...

I always enjoy your blog! I thought it was awesome when you would post about things going on locally... most of which I had NO clue about whatsoever. (I live in a cave.) And recipes, your projects... and of course lil' MoNK.

Whatever direction you decide to take your posts-- just make sure you're still enjoying it! If you don't enjoy it, what's the point??

I'm starting to itch for a new project... which means we should get our Ladies together again! Would you like to host the next one? I know you mentioned having some not-so-portable things to work on.