10.08.2008

Gotta Love Snapfish



So I'm a big fan of all things homemade, but sometimes these companies really come through for ya. I made a sort of cork board collage for Sydney a while back, but the cork isn't very thick so you can't actually use thumb tacks and I ended up using scrapbooking tape to keep the photos up. It's been about a year now and the photos are constantly falling down and are a bit annoying. I went to Snapfish.com to see if I could get a quick and easy collage of photos for relatively inexpensive and low and behold, I can! I'm ordering the 20" x 30" size which will fit perfectly. Here's a little peek:





2 comments:

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

There are so many different picture-oriented sites out there... and I'm getting addicted to way too many of them. I think I might have to check out Snapfish now...

I had to check a few things schedule-wise for our little photo-session for next weekend. I have tentative plans for the afternoon of the 18th... would the 19th work for you guys?

I am planning on going to Liz's thing on Friday... are you going to be there?? I've never been to The Garage before...

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

10am on the 19th would work perfectly for me! I am so excited to hang out with you three and take pictures... it should be fun! Hopefully the weather will behave.

We can chat about it some more tomorrow at The Garage and next week as needed... :)