10.09.2008

New Knitting Projects



I have two new knitting projects started. One is called Seascape and it's my first lace project. I have a skein of this amazing hand dyed per stitch alpaca lace weight yarn. The lace seemed modern yet timeless. I hope the lace thing goes well for me.




The second project is a quick cowl which I am also using an alpaca yarn for. I really like this alpaca stuff, but it doesn't hold it's shape very well so I really hope this cowl will work for me. I just want something warm and cozy but not too heavy for my neck this winter season. This yarn is not what is suggested for the pattern... go figure. But I just had to put it to use. Again, wish me luck :)




The pictures of the completed projects are by friends on Ravelry. I will post my "in progress" pictures soon.



1 comment:

vovo said...

is that the dolores park cowl? i knit one with malabrigo chunky...& although i love it, it goes limp sometimes. i wish i adjusted it & made it a little smaller to consider change of shape with wear.