2.23.2009

Weekend Recap

It's Monday again.... not sure how that happens so dang fast, but it did.

Saturday I made potato-leek-ham soup.... yummm. We hung out at the pier and went to Sara Meagher's B-day Party. It was great seeing everyone at the party. Syd is such a social bug! She especially liked Sophie the cat ;)

Sunday Chris & Syd went to the Children's museum and caught the Curious George exhibit and painted a couple things. My mom and I went to see Lion King at the Paramount. It was fantastic.... we're a little sleepy today, but it was worth it ;)

Oh & Chris took a couple pictures of my baby bump. I'll get some more soon... I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Checking out Sea Life


The Olympics




It was a bit sunny...


Almost ready to go to Sara's party


Practicing winking...


Baby bump @ 22 Weeks


It's getting there...

1 comment:

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

It was so great to see you three (and the baby bump!) at Sara and Kyle's!!

I am going to go see The Lion King in a couple of weeks with my mom, aunt, sis, and cousins... I am so excited! I'm glad to hear it was good and worth sleepiness!