1.14.2009

Marriage Clarifications

OK, so I probably didn't do a very good job of alerting the press on this one, but here goes:

Chris and I are legally married as of 1/9/09. We went to the King County Courthouse and made it official. We kept it a very intimate and casual experience which was perfect for the two of us. I don't have any photos to share with you. I hope you will forgive me.

We will be celebrating with a very small group of friends and family early March and those plans are in the works.

No, we're not the most traditional of couple's you will meet. But we're very happy and feel very blessed to be Mr. & Mrs. King.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

congrats! :)

eiramana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so awesome :)

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

woohoo!!!!! :)

JDub said...

Congrats!!!!! We knitters miss you!!!