1.08.2009

Prego - Week 15

Week 15 today!

About the baby: Our baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. She/he's busy moving amniotic fluid through their nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in their lungs begin to develop. Their legs are growing longer than their arms now, and she/he can move all of their joints and limbs. Although their eyelids are still fused shut, they can sense light.

About Mama: I have some of my energy back. Headaches have been dragging me down, but I finally have an appetite and if you know me at all, you'd know I definitely love food. We get to see our little one on the monitor tomorrow!! This alone is enough excitement to keep me going. I haven't started showing yet, but I'm sure that will happen soon enough. I can't wait to start feeling the baby kick and move and all that good stuff :)

* Will post pictures of our U/S soon.

1 comment:

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

1. I am still suuuuper excited for you and Chris and your growing family!! I smile just thinking about it.
2. My email address is slburlingame@gmail.com
3. So I finally got my CF card back from my friend... and the pictures were gone! He said I might be able to do a recovery thing, but I don't know if that will work. For now, though, I am going to put the pictures I've already edited that I still have up in a Picasa album and "share" it with you so you can download them directly! (I haven't done it before, but I think that I just need your email...) Then maybe we can do more pics late... even after the little one is born! :)
4. Do you guys have a name picked out??